World Wildlife Fund partners with Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy
It's important to share your Dairy Wellness story. We're glad the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) has the same philosophy and joined forces with the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy to advance conservation goals and improve the economic, social and environmental sustainability of the dairy industry.
In April 2013, five dairies and a processor from across the country were awarded the U.S. Dairy Sustainability Award for their commitment to reducing their environmental footprint.
By partnering with the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy, WWF is helping recognize this year’s award recipients. Visit the WWF website to learn how operations of all sizes can advance the industry’s commitment to healthy products, healthy communities and a healthy planet.
2013 U.S. Dairy Sustainability Award Winners:
- Dan DeGroot, Skyridge Farms, Sunnyside, Wash.
- Mark Petersen, Petersen Dairy Farm, Appleton, Wis.
- Steve and Stacie Ballard, Ballard Family Dairy & Cheese, Gooding, Idaho
- John Jacobs, Green Valley Dairy, Krakow, Wis.
- Dan Rice, Prairieland Dairy, Firth, Neb.
How does your dairy operation practice sustainability?