Dive into genomics with webinar series
Have you been thinking about incorporating genomic testing to make breeding decisions for your herd but aren’t sure where to start? Or maybe you’ve tested a few animals but you’re not sure how to apply the data for the best return on investment. Here’s your chance to access information and tips, straight from industry experts.
By joining the monthly webinars, you’ll learn from industry experts with Zoetis and Holstein Association USA how to successfully apply genomic information and gain positive results. The interactive webinar series aims to provide you with a better understanding of how genomics can help you gain more control of your herd’s future, profitability and success.
The series will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- An introduction to genomics
- Proving the technology works: how producers have benefited from using genomics
- Using genomic testing strategies to accelerate progress
- The economics of genomics
- Putting genomic testing results to work
- Moving beyond phenotype: genomics vs. size-based traits
- Making genetic progress on low heritability traits
Sign up to learn how to make more-informed decisions about your herd’s future potential and help your dairy stay at the forefront of genomic technology. Each webinar will be an hour long, and the series begins July 8 at noon EST (9 a.m. PST). If you are unable to attend a webinar live, each webinar will be archived here. For more information on genomics, visit CLARIFIDE.com.